Preventative maintenance and repair contributes to users and patient, environment and reducing costs:
- The instrument stays in optimal condition vital for user and patient
- We inspect, clean and lubricate (where necessary) each instrument after repairs
- Reduce wastage
- It’s not necessary to discard instruments, which are still eligible for repair
- Preventative maintenance and repairs increases the longevity of an instrument
- We are able to repair valuable instruments
- An example is that we have repaired valuable orthopedic instrument using our laser welding machine, which saved the customer more than 92% compared to using a new one
The instrument repair site of Van Straten Medical works according to ISO 14971 Risk Management and is ISO 13485 certified.
Our processes of repairs are medically validated for all brands and types of instruments.